Well, i’d like to inform you that i’ll accept almost any request of compatibility/bugs on Galv’s Bust Script. I am user of that script for 8 projects, and it is great. But i went through a bundle of hustle and bustle through making it compatible with most of Yanfly’s, Yami’s and victor’s scripts. I have made a lot of changes in that script but most probably that ended version would be incompatible with several scripts i don’t use, so feel free to tell me any problems. I also encountered problems when using bust images of different sizes, the offset of text was irregular. I fixed that too, by aligning the image size to the script.
So, please feel free about that, i request. And also, as i disclosed before, i accept almost any request that is simple for me to understand as i am a basic scripted.